Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 26, 2004, 4:00 AM   #1

i hav purchase Fuji S7000 n had started to use the transcend CF card. however after some picture capture.... i hav encountered problem like write error after the pictute is taken. Also when i view the picture on the camera, i too hav error msg like read error.
i had taken the card to be replaced but the problem had recurr n i jus couldnt find a way to solve this!!! as u can see the CF card is way cheaper that XD cards!! now i m looking forward to get a 512 card...but i dunno whether to go with XD or CF!!!

can anyone give me a hand!!
fongie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 27, 2004, 12:11 PM   #2

Try formatting it IN CAMERA, try it a couple of times. I'm assuming it's at least 12X, if NOT, you MAY have problems. Check http://www.propassion.nl/finepix/ for users opinions of various CF's. CF SHOULD be perfectly fine. I swear by the Ridata 52X series, and with the Transends and Lexars, are all on the MOST PREFERRED list.
JKirk
jkirk@oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2004, 9:46 PM   #3

i m thinking of getting another CF which is 512mb kingstone....however the card only states hi-speed..so i dunno whether i should risk buying another card or not!!
also how do i differentiate between the genuine card from the generic ones?

thanks a million for the help!!
Old Aug 2, 2004, 10:23 PM   #4

i've bought a new kingston CF 512 (it only says "hi-speed" on the card") over the weekend....only cost Rm265!! which is way cheaper than a XD card!!
i tried capturing at 6mp pix (Top 5-frame continuous) and its pretty fast!!