Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 23, 2004, 9:56 AM   #1

What is the best format for printing my images? I'm confused with jpg, giff. tiff, biff.bop, rock and roll? I have a s3000z. One more thing. I copied my images onto a disc with Finepix viewer and whenI took it to the shop, the disc came up with two files, COMMON and DCIM. Me, being in a rush picked COMMON but all these images were extremely low quality (possibly the thumbnails). I had all my selections written down (there were 1200 images on the disc) but the photo names and files were all different. I abandoned my first trip to the developer in disappointment. HELP :?

DAVE B
bourkedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 25, 2004, 6:14 PM   #2

Hi Dave, This is good. I'll reply to my own query for anyone else out there who doesn't know all about this stuff either. I found a web page with some good info http://aroundcny.com/technofile/texts/picfmt103001.html from this page you can go back to the home page then digital photography and imaging for heaps of of good stuff.

Hope that helps you Dave

Thanks DAVE

Not a problem Dave
bourkedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2004, 5:12 PM   #3

Im sorry you didn't get a good answer to this question here but it looks like you found a good answer somewhere else. That was a very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
DocX is offline   Reply With Quote