Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Feb 10, 2005, 9:17 AM   #1

Hi, I recently bought a 5500 and so far am very pleased but I want to get away from using it on auto and learn how to use it properly, the manula isnt very in depth and I've been reading a book on 35mm photography which goes quite in depth but doesnt translate that well to actually using the Fuji (settings are different, F numbers are different etc...)

I'm looking to find out how to use and set shutter speed, aperture etc.. .creatively but everything I do seems to come out wrong or completely different to how I expected. Can anyone offer any help, or point me to some (preferably free) resources on the web that will explain to me how to do all this things. It seems quite soul less to just set to auto and click all the time, but I get worse reults when trying to change anything!

Thanks

ariauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 10, 2005, 10:29 AM   #2

http://www.shortcourses.com/
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2005, 5:06 AM   #3

Thanks, but I have already seen that site, I was kind of hoping for peoples personal experiences or a more specific guide for Fuji's .
ariauk is offline   Reply With Quote