Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Apr 18, 2005, 3:37 PM   #1

Hi guys,... Does the Recharging Flash Time has anything to do with the batery charge... let me explain a little more...

You just change your batteries in your camera. Then it will take less time for the flash to charge after you shoot than if your batteries has been used for some previous shooting... (100 pics or so).

One more thing, I don´t have the AC adapter,... does this reduce the recharging time? (suppousing you are working at a studio).

Thanks

SinRastro
SinRastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2005, 9:22 PM   #2

Sounds about right. The flash uses more power than the rest of the entire camera. I've seen a noticeable increase in flash charge time after about an hour of picture taking. Much depends on ASA speed and distance to subject.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I don't have an AC adapter but if it outputs anywhere near 2.3amps, it should act like a fresh set of batteries all the time. What I don't know for sure is if you can use an AC adapter for picture taking.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Make sure your batteries are at peak power to start with.
CCWKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2005, 7:58 AM   #3

Yes you can use an Adapter for picture taking.

That´s the use for the AC ...

SinRastro
SinRastro is offline   Reply With Quote