Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 3, 2005, 6:08 PM   #21

thanks carskick, i did download a few editing programs just gotta learn how to use them, havent really messed with editing programs much at all so ill have to experiment
sincerecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2005, 8:42 PM   #22

I bought a Fuji S5100 a couple of days ago, I took this shot at full zoom on sports mode, stillhave to figure out how to use the other settings.. lol, these birds wouldnot stay still so I was quite happy with the result

leeanne172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2005, 9:00 PM   #23

well thank you for the pic, it turned out pretty good expecially at full zoom. Ive ordered my S5100 and it should be here next week cant wait, wish i had it already, had a tornado forming almost right abouve my house about an hour ago i was watching it from my yard. It finally touched down just north of me and did some damage camera would have been great to have right then
Old Jun 4, 2005, 9:01 PM   #24

oh yeah, i had been told by a few people to use the full zoom at sports mode to help stabilize it
Old Jun 4, 2005, 9:13 PM   #25

Really? I did not know that but thanks for posting that little tip, can't wait to go back out tomorrow now and take more .. lol

Your going to reallythis camera
leeanne172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2005, 10:06 PM   #26

well i havent tried it yet but had some people tell me it helsp a little to put it on sporst mode. Also not sure if you knew it but if you do vidoe with it, you cant zoom while your doing the video, but you can zoom up before you start videoing. Ive read so many reviews on this camera and had a lot of people on this site tell me how much they like the camera so i ordered one lol wish it would hurry up and get here would love to had it so i could have chased the tornado and took some pics and some video with it.
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:19 AM   #27

Awesome cam!!
Attached Images

overlook2521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 1:10 PM   #28

Check out this album, latest Pics are Local Wildlife,,, check out Bambi next to his sign,,, LOL

http://photobucket.com/albums/v240/MikDee/
MikDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 3:12 PM   #29

hey thanks for the pics what cameratook the ones where you were driving 45 miles an hour? Good shots of the deer ill be glad when my new camera gets here im getting impatient lol
Old Jun 7, 2005, 4:35 PM   #30

Cowboy, All Pics taken with the S5100, except where noted, I think there's a couple beach pics taken with a Canon A40. Inside themoving truck Pics were taken as an experiment, I just took the S5100 outta the glove box, turned it on in Auto mode, then shot one handed without looking.
MikDee is offline   Reply With Quote