Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 5, 2005, 6:23 AM   #1

fuji has released a firmware upgrade to fix the spelling errors in the camera. i followed the instructions but then the camera got totally buggered after completion of the upgrade. cant delete pics, cant record video etc. it is a total nightmare! does anyone know how to "rollback" the firmware? help pls!

:?

p.s. the upgrade information was obtained from dpreview under the fuji forums. apparently, other people have been having this problem while others were able to ugrade without hitches. and some even think those who say the upgrade failed are trolling. geez.
junji98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 6, 2005, 8:24 PM   #2

I am also experiencing the same problems and I'm worried about it.
PeterDLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 11:30 PM   #3

Give Fuji a call. They are fairly easy to reach.
Carskick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2006, 11:44 AM   #4

I would never buy a Fuji of any description. They refuse to admit that the A607 has the same kind of CCD failure as the ones listed in the infamous CCD service advisory. Fuji does not stand behind their products.
Attached Images

FujiNotGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2006, 2:35 AM   #5

that's funny. i upgraded my f10's firmware following the steps described in the original fuji firmware download site and everything went smooth. have not experienced any problems with the cmaera.
cheers!
zygh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2006, 1:19 PM   #6

The A607 is not a Fuji USA model. I just did a check, and it is on the Fuji UK site. Maybe that is why. The 607 does look like the A330, and I looked on the Fuji USA site, and the330 is not mentioned as a ccd problem. Maybe your camera just went bad as some do.

My brother has the F700, and that is on the site as a CCD issue, and they replaced the ccd at no charge.
cpphotoman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote