Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 18, 2005, 6:52 PM   #261

B1ue-

J & R will sellthe Fuji S-9000for $625 with $5.95 for shipping. Please get your best price.

Sarah Joyce
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2005, 7:43 PM   #262

Thanks for the tip. The J+R website says $660.24 ($649.99 plus $10.25 shipping). This was after clicking on the "lower price" button. How are people getting the $625 price?
B1ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2005, 8:55 PM   #263

B1ue-

Just ask for the PPP price which is $625.00 with just $5.95 for shipping. But you have to specifically ask for that price.

Sarah Joyce
speaklightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:15 AM   #264

It's so unfair the price we have to pay for goods in England!!! I just ordered my S9500 and it was equivelant $855. That was the cheapest "safe" place I could get it from. I could get it from overseas but then you just end up paying the import and it works out the same or slightly less but a much longer wait and the risk of it being "Grey Goods". One good thing is that we get overnight delivery free and I have seen that in some countries they are waiting weeks to get them! Can't wait for it to arrive today, nose pressed up against the glass waiting for postman - feels like 10 year old birthday!!!!!

Ben.
benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:26 AM   #265

I saw the gallery at dcresource and am not that impressed I must say. I expected more dynamic range and less purple fringing tbh.

But then - I tweaked the settings on my Oly 770 too till I got the pics the way I want (or at least they tend to be the way I want). So this may mean nothing at all, all these galleries...

Hm.
thkn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 6:40 AM   #266

:?AARRGGHHH!!! :sadnly a few camera's were deliverd at the shop and because more people ordered a camera than the amount they got, I have to wait till the next batch.... :sad:

This is getting irritating/annoying.... grrrr....!! I see so many nice scenes what I could have made pictures of... low fog with sunrize, full moon, and many more... and all those moments are passing by because I can't shoot them... :sad:
proton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 7:52 AM   #267

Proton - I'm getting frustrated for you. Why don't youresource it from anon-line supplier?Being a member of the EU I would have expected this to be a breeze from where you are - sounds like your shop is jerking you around!
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 7:59 AM   #268

I tried, another shop was also sold out :sad:

And i don't want to pay 100 euro's more, just to get it this week. Seems another batch will be come to Holland around 2nd October. 2 weeks from now.
proton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 10:30 AM   #269

proton wrote:
Quote:
I tried, another shop was also sold out :sad:

And i don't want to pay 100 euro's more, just to get it this week. Seems another batch will be come to Holland around 2nd October. 2 weeks from now.
If you can speak/read German:
I don't know what to make of this.

Sounds too good to be true. There must be a catch ...

shutterbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2005, 10:56 AM   #270

As soon as I saw the words 'network' and 'marketing', all became clear..

Network marketing is another term forpyramid schemes (or scams)
Andy T is offline   Reply With Quote