Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 1, 2005, 7:20 PM   #11

Ken, you may be on to something...I never thought to ask Fun E what size xD card he was using. If he only has a 16 MB card, he can only fit one RAW mode pic on it. If there are other pics saved on the card, there's no room for a RAW pic, therefore, access denied.

Fun E???

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2005, 10:18 PM   #12

I have the stock 16mb with no images and a 256 megabyte one (formatted by the camera). No photos on either one. The number of available images seems about right for the sizes so I believe they are OK.

I found a phone number to call for support so I hope to give it a call tomorrow morning.
Fun E Photo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2005, 11:56 AM   #13

I got through to support and got it working. If the setup menu is accessed with the camera in play back mode the value cannot be changed though all other values appear to work. If the setup menu is accessed in regular shooting mode it can be changed.

The problem was as I read through the manual, on p.79, I put it in playback as instructed and then continued on. That got stuck in my head as being the way to do it.

All is good now:-)

Thank you everyone
Fun E Photo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2005, 12:17 PM   #14

Tried to make mine not work and couldn't- never thought of trying it in playback mode...learn something new every day.

Glad you got it working - thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote