Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 23, 2005, 10:26 PM   #1

Howdy everyone. Thanks to this forum I found the right tri-wing screwdriver for the FinePix A210 camera and was able to remove the screws.

The problem now is that I can't seem to open the casing. The bottom comes apart but the entire top edge of the camera holds firm and I really don't want to break it open.

Recently the zoom lens decided it no longer wanted to come out from the case. I figured I'd at least open it up to see if perhaps something simple has jambed it or if I might not just losen it up or lubricate it into working.

In the meantime I picked up an exact replacement on ebay for $65 (this camera is primarily my 10 year-old son's but now that we have two, I wouldn't mind using this for basic jobs).

Can anyone give me some clues about what I'm missing here? There are no more screws to remove.
Rich Heimlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 24, 2005, 12:59 PM   #2

Hammer? :-)
Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2005, 1:47 PM   #3

Heimlich maneuver?
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2005, 7:50 AM   #4

It's great to wait for a reply and then see a message in your e-mail that your question has a reply on the forum. So you click the link in anticipation of finding a useful, sympathetic reply to your query and, instead, you find these sorts of completely useless responses.

Gee, thanks for all the effort.
Rich Heimlich is offline   Reply With Quote