Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 20, 2005, 6:03 PM   #41

I've been toying with the idea of buying it on-line at Best Buy, which appears to have a higher price than what B & H is asking. I've ordered 2 cameras (a Pentax to replace the ME and the Sony)through B&H and they've always been great to work with, though I didn't have problems with either of the cameras. Best Buy is alwaysoutstanding about returning things and I could return it to a store, where I'd have to ship it back to B&H. Yes, I am concerned about getting this camera with all the reports of defective ones, but it does sound like Fuji has been very good about returns/repairs, which is why I'm considering paying more for it just to make sure I could easily return it if I get a bad one.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 1:52 AM   #42

I think this is a wise precaution. Withoutover-dramatising events, I think there has been sufficient reporting of faults for this to be a valid consideration. I think these problems are washing out in the later serial numbersand when I get mine I am going to do my best to ensure itcomes from the very latest batchavailable.
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 10:13 AM   #43

Hey Nic, Please do me a favour - what's the serial number of your camera?

Thanks, Steve
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote