Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Dec 30, 2005, 4:33 PM   #131

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:
Fabian, Joe, Jan, Bob, Andy Lee, uncle Tom Cobbley and all . . . . . . .

Sorry to hear you're all having problems too. I am currently on my third 9500/9000 and am currently running it through a series of tests at the moment. I am still not sure whether this one is going back or not yet. The camera looks and feels great and has all the features we would like. It just somehow doesn't preform that well.

Fuji have told me that they will happily deal with individual customers enquiries.

I am thinking that an open formal letter of enquiry be sent to Fujifilm's Customer Services Department, Head of Marketing, Press Office, a few senior directors and share holders,and all the digital photography magazines, highlighting the problems and frustrations experienced by many owners.

Let us all, with the power of 21st Centuary world wide communication get our heads together, pool our resources and write that darn letter. Let us unhappy customers let the world know what a piece of junk this camera is turning out to be.

I think now is the time to demand some answers and a formal investigation from Fujifilm.

Let's not get complacent. Let's write that letter now!

I intend contacting the British Photography magazines here in the UK and will make some tentative phone calls later.

[align=center]Let's make some F*****g noise NOW![/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]
Hi Syd

Sorry to say I moved on dropped the S9500 after it was returned to me from Fuji it was working fine on return but I had already decided by then to change it for a Nikon D50 and now all I do is just take pictures no longer worrying about if the camera is aiding or stopping me to producing snaps like this.

also here are my D50 S9500 comparison shots

http://www.arl.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/..._test_page.htm

http://www.arl.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/...st_picture.htm

original shots so slow to load
Attached Images

Andy_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 4:49 PM   #132

Thanks Ady_piit, but do you have any idea what the e-mail adress for such problems is with fuji?

Thanks,
John

Ady_pitt wrote:
Quote:
Re posting by uglybob http://www.jml.net/~uglybob/DSCF0255.JPG

well done for using this picture to put acrossyour concernsabout focusing issues.Thepicture you have posted needs to go directly to Fuji,it is a classic example of the issuesregarding focusingthat many user are complaining about.I am confident that more experienced members will give you some very constructive feedback.
uglybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:03 PM   #133

You bet try the following mailto:[email protected]mailto:[email protected]
[*]Support and Technical: 0870 084 1310 [/*][*]Camera Service and Repair: 0870 084 1314 [/*][*]
[/*]

Address:

Fuji Photo Film (UK) Ltd
Unit 10a, St Martins Business Centre
St Martins Way
Bedford MK42 OLF

Main Switchboard:

tel:
0870 084 1300

fax:
01234 360 294Hope this helps and good luck!
Ady_pitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:08 PM   #134

Technical support;

[email protected]

Also forward a copy to the Assistant Customer Services Manager;

[email protected]

Good luck!
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:29 PM   #135

John, that is pretty ghastly and as Ady has pointed out, appears to be a pretty common complaint. Would follow up the contacts Syd & Ady supplied - apparently Mr Barker,through his conversation with Syd, iskeen to takeup complaints such as this.
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:46 PM   #136

Tha left side looks completely out of focus, very strange. Somethings out of whack.
tbcass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 6:22 PM   #137

Thanks guys, fired off a lengthy e-mail tonight and will keep you all posted on any response/outcome of the situation

//J
uglybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 8:47 AM   #138

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:
Technical support;

[email protected]

Also forward a copy to the Assistant Customer Services Manager;

[email protected]

Good luck!

Can I contact this guy as well from Australia or does someone know of a contact person in Australia? I am still searching for a Australian contact.

As I am getting very concerned with the camera acting as if it is on 'continous focus' all the time which might be the reason my pics are soft.
shadowlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 10:32 AM   #139

Hi Shadow, I'm sure you can. Mr Barker seems a helpful chap and I'm sure if you explained your problemhe would be able to give you the right details from the Fuji internal contact list.
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 10:46 AM   #140

Thanks SteveDak,

I have written to one service dept but I think that they were in the US. If I don't hear from them I will contact Mr Barker.
shadowlies is offline   Reply With Quote