Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Dec 12, 2005, 3:27 AM   #21

Dear Edster77!

We will be very pleased, if you can read your camera instruction, very well & comprehend what is composed there, as really I can't understand how is possible that your two newer cameras came defectives. Seems/appears; me that you don't cognize how to use it...!

Sorry; but mine works so lovely...that I suggested to more amicables here in Israel...all of them are very happy using their S9500!

All the best!

Alex007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 5:53 AM   #22

S9500 - serial number - 53Q00386 Faulty - blown pixels appearing on the EVF, LCD and in all images.
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 6:22 AM   #23

Hello dear Syd!

Sorry, with my S9500 such fault don't appear! Mine still 100% perfectly!

Drop a mail to UK after sales/customer or client services, I'm 100% sure that they will help you much better that me.

Inform me what happen...please Syd.

Geetings.

Alex 007:|
Old Dec 12, 2005, 6:35 AM   #24

Hi 007.

Actually it is those of you like yourself who are/havenot experienced any problems and like their cameras that restore my faith in the model. Right now my faith needs restoring. I am really pleased yours is working fine and others too. I really want this camera to be right and work for me.
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 8:09 AM   #25

Dear Syd!

Be 100% sure, that never I will offend/appal any person, if...this happen, sorry!

My sole advice is to send to the official Fuji repair station, near where you live, so when you will receive it back...all will be fine.

All my best wishes,

Old Dec 12, 2005, 9:57 AM   #26

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
We will be very pleased, if you can read your camera instruction, very well & comprehend what is composed there, as really I can't understand how is possible that your two newer cameras came defectives. Seems/appears; me that you don't cognize how to use it...!

Sorry; but mine works so lovely...that I suggested to more amicables here in Israel...all of them are very happy using their S9500!
Dear Alex.

Many photogs are very pleased and happy with their s9000. We're glad you're satisfied with yours.

However, other (experienced) users are having *real* problems with their s9000. Please don't belittle their problems. Don't assume these guys are too stupid to read or understand a manual. Please let them express their problems without immediately trying to convince them it's all their own fault.

Your attitude "mine works soooo lovely so yours just can't be defective - RTFM!" isn't helpful.

nymano.
nymano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 10:36 AM   #27

Well said Nymano, I've noticed an unfortunate trend developing recently whereby there is a subtle (and not so subtle sometimes)inference that those whoexpress aconcern about the camera are somehow either misguided, deluded or technically inept.Time may yet show that these concerns were justified and that the camerawas neverintended to be ascomplex as someare makingit out to be.

SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 11:03 AM   #28

Dear Nymano & SteveDak!

OK...you two are 100% right, so many S9000/9500 leave the factory defective?

It's really for me something that can't be comprehend, with "today's" automatising, or Fuji...produce so many S9000/9500 that "Quality" final control or do not exist, or exist "Only" among a few of them...how you two can explain such quantity of defective cameras?

Greetings.

Old Dec 12, 2005, 11:21 AM   #29

Ilive in the eternal hope that Fujiwill one day answer this deep & ponderable question and thereby make sense of whysome cameras have apparently been so readily replaced.
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 3:38 PM   #30

Dear SteveDak!

To the folk from Fuji factory, who email me the new 1.02 firmware, I ask him the same question...till yet...NO response!

My feelings told me that never, I will receive any response on such "Faulty" cameras issue.

Cheers,