Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 26, 2005, 10:50 PM   #1

Hi fellow s9000/9500 users.

I am a keen linux user and new owner of an s9500 (Australia) I am pretty happy with the results I am getting s/n 53L00912. You can see my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/a_k_kerr if you are interested.

I would like to move to shooting in raw mode, but not being a windows user this is a bit harder. There is a program called dcraw (and UFRaw) that decode the files just fine, but the colours are not quite right.

So to calibrate the decoding the program writer needs a raw image taken in daylight conditions (6500K or as close to as possible) of the GretagMacbeth Color Checker (24 squares version). This product is $160 in Australia which is out of my price range (I am a student).

So I was wondering if there was someone on this forum who could provide me with a raw photo taken with an s9000/s9500 of the Macbeth Color Checker.

thanks in advance
hoping someone can help me
antoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 9, 2005, 10:17 PM   #2

Problem solved, please see the post I made on the s9000 page.

If however someone does want to still provide another image it may help improve the result just that little bit more.
antoo is offline   Reply With Quote