Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Mar 10, 2003, 10:32 AM   #1

Default Case for 602 with lenses attached

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a case that accommodates leaving tele or wide lens tubes attached? Basically, I'm looking for a case much like those Fuji offers but with a longer lens area? Thanks for the info. :lol: :lol:
WeekendWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 10, 2003, 4:39 PM   #2

Let me know if you find one! I still like the old style 'Ever Ready' slr case with the drop down front, just think they don't exist for these cams, there's too many buttons and the display around the cam anyway. I've got a largish case but you need a really big one to take the cam+tube+lens.

Isn't it a pain to have a cam on a strap and a separate case on a strap! whilst pulling it out the bag increases the risk of dropping it.
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2003, 2:49 PM   #3

Default Tamrac Zoom 14 Case for S602

I got the Tamrac Zoom 14 (#4314) and it accepts the S602 with adapter tube like a glove. Waterproof, pockets for batteries, memories, lenses. You still have the problem of two straps, but it's a graet field case! Cost about $20.[/quote]
Dick Pabst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2003, 7:07 PM   #4

Good work. I think we have those in UK. I'll do some Googling. You didn't say if it would take both the tube and WCON adaptor lens fitted? Thanks.
Old Mar 20, 2003, 9:28 PM   #5

Not sure- I just use UV, polarizing filters. The bottom of the tapered pocket looks like about 1.5 in x 2 in, eyeballing from a ruler at the top of the case.

You'll probably have to use your own judgement, maybe measure your equipment- they also have a larger Zoom 16 for longer lenses.

BTW- the number on the product card was #4314, but I see it's #5514 on their website (www.tamrac.com). "Zoom 14" in both cases ....
Dick Pabst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2003, 6:54 AM   #6

Dick...Many thanks!