Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 17, 2006, 5:28 PM   #1

Hi guys

this is my first post here , i have a fuji s5600 which has replaced my hp945 , anyway i am trying to find a lens which has 55m front filter thread and can be used as a reverse macro. i have a 55/55mm reverse ring, now i need a lens that i can use .all suggestions and tips on reverse lenses welcome
taxi-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2006, 10:11 PM   #2

By reverse macro, I assume you mean the opposite of telephoto, which is wide angle. I believe you are looking for a WL-FX9 which is a wide angle lens the goes on the S5x00 series.
Carskick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 3:44 AM   #3

thanks for the reply,

no i dont mean wide angle lens i am looking for a prime lens not a zoom from a film camera with 55mm filter threads. i have a s5600 with 55mm filter threads and a 55mm coupling ring which will allow me to mount the lens in reverse ,i have seen some amazing macro shots using this method and wanted to give it a try. i think the macro on the s5600 is pretty poor even when i use a close up set, thanks again for the reply, any more info on this method would be most welcome
taxi-dude is offline   Reply With Quote