Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 22, 2006, 3:27 PM   #1

HI everyone,

This is my first post here, but nevertheless I hope someone will be able to help me out.

Over the last two years I have been taking photographs or Autograss & Banger racing with an S3000 camera, and have been fairly pleased with the pictures i have taken. I have recently updated to an S5600 and took gr8 photos at a rally event on the day after boxing but at a banger racing arena yesterday I played around with the settings too much.

Could anybody help me to restore the cameras to factory settings or help me by saying which category/aperture/shutter speed I should use for the photography. I had really good and crisp photos from the arena in the afternoon but after dark the pics were hopeless. Please help me.

Thanks, Gareth
Attached Images

greenlightphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 22, 2006, 3:46 PM   #2

I don't have the 5600, but I have a 5100 and a 9000. On both of those cameras, on the fourth tab of the setup menu, there is a reset option that will reset the camera to the factory settings (except for language and time). In your manual look for the page that describes the setup menu options. You should find the same or similar feature for your model.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2006, 2:20 AM   #3

on the 5200,

turn on to camera mode,

press menu

scroll down to "set"

scroll right down to the last little image which looks like a camera with a + symbol on it and it will say resetwhen you highlight it.

click o.k

then click ok again and the camera will reset to the factory specs.
soundbeltfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2006, 2:20 AM   #4

sorry people clicked enter to many times.
soundbeltfarm is offline   Reply With Quote