Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Mar 30, 2003, 4:17 AM   #1

Default FUJI 2800

I have a fuji 1400 and by the time you hit shutter button to the time it takes a picture was all most no delay mabey only a 1/2 of second, but not even noticeable. (with no flash and view finder off)

I wanted to know what is it on the FUJI 2800?

thanks,
sharpis
sharpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 30, 2003, 8:50 AM   #2

You are considering moving from 1Mpix to 3 mpix so there is more data to process in the cam. Most digicams need to auto focus and auto white balance. However, if you can pre-set manual focus, and white balance, they will be much faster.
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2003, 2:29 PM   #3

ok i see. said the blind man. 8) but can anyone let me know how much of a delay i should expect with da 2800?
sharpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2003, 8:49 PM   #4
SSD

I know this is a little off the subject, but I had a 2800, and while indoors and low light conditions, the LCD and viewfinder were so dark that I could not see what I was trying to take a picture of. Returned after 2 days.
SSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2003, 1:16 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpis
ok i see. said the blind man. 8) but can anyone let me know how much of a delay i should expect with da 2800?
It's going to depend of the light conditions. Outdoors and sunny, aprox. 0'5 second. Indoors and under light bulbs, 1 second or, maybe, 1'5 seconds...

Really, this is only an aproximation based on my experience and could be very inexact. Nobody can measure such a time easily

J.A.Calvo
Spain
jacalvo is offline   Reply With Quote