Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 16, 2006, 3:47 PM   #1

I dont have CD-ROM "Hyper-Utility Software HS-V2 Ver.2.0" or a new version. In my country cd-rom contains only USB Drivers and FinePixViewer.

I need Hyper-Utility Software HS-V2 and RAW FILE CONVERTER EX for use with a Fuji S5600.

Someone can help me withthis software(upload to a webspace for download, rapidshare or other solution)?

Thank you very much. Sorry, my english is not very good.

My email is [email protected].

warpxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 16, 2006, 8:55 PM   #2

The software you are looking for is not free software. To my knowledge, it is not included with any camera as part of the standard package. It has to be ordered from Fuji. Go to their website and go to the Fujifilm Mall and look under Accessories and you should find it.

You have a couple of other alternatives. Do a Web search for s7raw and download that program. It is free, and is designed specifically for Fuji digital cameras. The other alternative would be to purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements and then download the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw. Camera Raw is updated several times a year, and you can download the updates for free. It would be less expensive for you to purchase Photoshop Elements than it would be for you to purchase that Fuji Hyper-Utility program you are seeking.

Here is the U.S. link:
http://www.fujifilmmall.com/product.asp?sku=2783752
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2006, 6:31 AM   #3

Ibelieved that software is bundled free with Fuji digital camera which support raw(.raf files). With S3 Pro is bundled.

"The FinePix S3 Pro comes bundled with Hyper Utility Software HS-V2 Ver. 3.0 which enables high-quality RAW data conversion, and incorporates an image viewer, PC control functions and expanded colour processing options. " from http://www.steves-digicams.com/pr/fu..._s3pro_pr.html.

Is is the same situation with RAW FILE CONVERTER EX?

Someone can help me withthis software(RAW FILE CONVERTER EX)(upload to a webspace for download, rapidshare or other solution) if is possible?

Thank you very much. Sorry, my english is not very good.
warpxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2006, 3:41 PM   #4

I have a Fuji S5100 and a S9000, and the Hyper Utility program did not come with either one of those cameras. Apparently, the price for the S3 is such that it is feasible to include the program with that camera. The raw converter (EX) is part of that software package and is not available separately. The only way you will be able to get that program is for you to purchase it. It would not be legal for anyone to just give you a copy of it. That is why I suggested the other alternatives.
Old Feb 24, 2007, 5:21 PM   #5

i just got the s9100 firday ( feb23rd 07) it came with 2 discs,
1.Hyper-Utility Software HS-V2 Version 3.1j
2. second disc of course finepix viewer software
they must of started it with the s9100 then

insanefirewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2007, 6:03 PM   #6

The 9100 is the first non-DSLR from Fuji to include the Hyper-utility software. It is an option for other cameras. To buy it in the U.S. costs $100. If you look for s7raw on the Internet, you can download and use that program with your RAW images if you are on a PC. There isn't a version for the Mac.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 11:23 AM   #7

Go here to get the latest version of S7RAW for free:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconVa....html#Download

artlmntl is offline   Reply With Quote