Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 24, 2006, 3:06 PM   #11

We have to keep in mind this will be outdated junk in a year or two and I'm sure it will hold up fine for that long. :-)

I'd just about have to give away my nikon coolpix 3200, think it's selling for $40 on ebay. My canon A80 probably isn't worth much more. lol
Pinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2006, 1:01 PM   #12

Pinion wrote:
Quote:
We have to keep in mind this will be outdated junk in a year or two and I'm sure it will hold up fine for that long. :-)

I'd just about have to give away my nikon coolpix 3200, think it's selling for $40 on ebay. My canon A80 probably isn't worth much more. lol
I intend on going more than 2 years, but even then I like to keep things looking new. Outdated as long as it is still functional and takes great pictures is all I need.

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2006, 1:24 PM   #13

Shoot, I've had my S200 camera for many years and it still sells on ebay for over $100. My S2 is about a year old and people still buy them new. I think you short changed the longevity of camera lifespans!
swgod98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2006, 5:17 PM   #14

3 years tops for digital junk it seems like to me anyway. I can hardly stand using my canon a80 after using the F30. Takes forever to take shots and the flash is annoying, it won't be getting any use now. Both of my old camera's are in good shape btw, I wasn't saying we need to beat the crap out of them. :lol:
Pinion is offline   Reply With Quote