Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Funny Fotos

Old Apr 30, 2005, 3:34 PM   #11

As I clearly said, I am not having a go at anyone at all and in no way am I suggesting thatother countries were notaffected by what happened, just that it happened in America and they bore the greatest loss. It is true that a lot of us can sometimes leave these thoughts in the backs of our minds occasionally, subsequently appearing to be insensitive in our actions and words.

In this instance it would appear that by my eagerness to defend the words of one whilst also trying to defend the words of others in a diplomatic manner, I have made one big C**kup :roll:.

I sincerely offer my apologies to silent_freak, suze and aladyforty for 'opening my mouth before engaging brain', and to Calr for seemingly making an A*s of myselfin trying to defend somebody who didn't actually need defending and in my action made the wrong assumption as to his thoughts.

Sorry, will think first next time.

Regards,

Stevekin.

Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2005, 5:08 PM   #12

ok - i give up. i'm very sorry i uploaded this picture. And again i was not trying to offend enyone.

So sorry

-Silent-

p.s it seems that i can't delete this picture, so please stop the kritiks here.
silent_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2005, 7:19 AM   #13

Silent_freak, there is no need for you to delete the picture, I say again, it was in my haste to try and be diplomatic to all, but I wasn't very tactful. It seems I completely misinterpreted the whole thread. I wasn't suggesting the picture was representative of 9/11 at all, but as Cal commented that it wasn't very funny I took it on myself to put two and two together and completely miscalculated. I should not have assumed the feelings or intent of someone else's comments.

Yes I am very aware that other countries also lost citizens and I didn't mean to be insensitive to this. I just noticed that the only poster that didn't like the pic was American, and I say again, I made the rash mistake of speaking up for someone unnecessarily.

I hope I am forgiven and we can all be friends again.

By the way, it is a nice pic of a plane, but I have to agree with Cal............Not very funny. For no reason other than it's not funny :-).

Regards,

Stevekin.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2005, 10:07 AM   #14

Stevekin wrote:
Quote:
As I clearly said, I am not having a go at anyone at all and in no way am I suggesting thatother countries were notaffected by what happened, just that it happened in America and they bore the greatest loss. It is true that a lot of us can sometimes leave these thoughts in the backs of our minds occasionally, subsequently appearing to be insensitive in our actions and words.

In this instance it would appear that by my eagerness to defend the words of one whilst also trying to defend the words of others in a diplomatic manner, I have made one big C**kup :roll:.

I sincerely offer my apologies to silent_freak, suze and aladyforty for 'opening my mouth before engaging brain', and to Calr for seemingly making an A*s of myselfin trying to defend somebody who didn't actually need defending and in my action made the wrong assumption as to his thoughts.

Sorry, will think first next time.

Regards,

Stevekin.

No way was I offended, I just wanted to remind people that more than just Americans died in that attack.

Apart from that the photo made me smile as the poster made the obvious comment about rotating it, like we would not know:-)

Now I think we all have to chill......Ok everybody breath in....breath out......deep breaths.......:-)

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote