Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 30, 2005, 10:05 AM   #1
Junior Member
hydroxy's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1

I was wondering if there was a place that sold iPod style cases (Soft Gel/rubber type case) for cameras. I want to have a case for my camera, but I dont want to have to take the camera out of the case to take pictures. It also must be very thin and tight-fitting.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know.

Also, where could I get a static-cling clear plastic coating to go over the LCD? (The kind of coating that covers DVD player displays and such).

hydroxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 30, 2005, 2:16 PM   #2
Senior Member
RyanH's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 452

Not sure about the camera case, but take a look at any office supply store or even B&H for the LCD covers.

If you can't find any, get some PDA LCD screen covers and cut them down to the size of your camera's LCD.
RyanH is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:10 PM.