Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:46 AM   #1
Junior Member
operationslapstick's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1

I've just been granted press passes to a music festival here in Sweden. It's the first time I've had this opportunity, and I'm not sure how to profit from it. Should I e-mail my photos to magazines and fanzines to see if there's any takers? Should I contact them in advance? Are there lists of magazines for freelancers to browse so that I can easily send the same photo to several people? I know that there's a law about having people sign a release form. If I photograph a band or singer on stage, do I need to get them to sign a release form? Thanks a lot!

operationslapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:19 PM.