Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 18, 2006, 12:16 PM   #1
Junior Member
Point-N-Shoot's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 29

I like using filters on my lens, but I absolutely HATE having to screw them on and off. Do they make an adapter that would allow the threaded filters to simply slip on and off my lens for quick change??

Before you suggest Cokin or Lee, I dont want to switch to gel or rectangular glass...I have 8 different 67mm threaded glass filters (from Hoya and B&W)...I like them, and I want to keep them. So I want something (either to purchase or make from spare parts) that will attach tothese filters and allow me to simply push them onto the front of my lens (so I need something with a 70mm inner diameter on the lens side). I also want this "adapter" to attach TO THE FILTERS and not to my lens...I dont want to have to take it off to putthe stocklens cap back on.

I've searched Google, I've searched online photo shops, and I've read the threads here (as well as other photography forums)...to no avail. What I'm looking for may not exist...but I'm willing to make it if I have to!! I dont care if its rubber, metal or plastic, I dont care if its ugly, and I dont care if I need one or EIGHT (as long as the fit issnug and secure)...I just want to use my EXISTING filters without having to screw them on and off.

Can ANYONE here help me? I need something for 67mm filters. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Point-N-Shoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:55 AM.