Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 14, 2006, 9:01 AM   #1
Senior Member
dashboardgyno's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 157

I am not sure what iexactly it is called, but you see it in sports collector cards and such, where you get one picture when looking from angle, and then another from a different angle... What is it called, how do you do it, and is there a company that does it? I was thinking like a business card, that would highlight a few images as you wouldn't probably be able to identify super high quality from a card anyhow, so why not wow them with some different inspiring images?

thanks for your time
dashboardgyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 18, 2006, 3:11 PM   #2
Senior Member
tclune's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,093

The process is called "lenticular" printing. If you Google "lenticular," you'll find lots of stuff. One webstie to start with is:


tclune is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:01 AM.