Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 17, 2003, 3:54 AM   #1
Junior Member
robe13's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2

Is there such a thing as a "photo brush"...meaning I'm scanning photos and don't realize that there is dust on them until after scanning. Can I buy a brush to dust the dust without scratching the photo? Thanks.
robe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:14 AM.