Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   General Discussion (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/general-discussion-11/)
-   -   Survey about digital cameras and opinion leaders (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/general-discussion-11/survey-about-digital-cameras-opinion-leaders-105730/)

asho28 Nov 5, 2006 4:00 AM

Hi,

I hope so, that it is ok to post this here, if it`s not ok,please admin delete my posting.My name is Astrid and I`m a student, I study journalism and media sciencein vienna, I have to do a survey about opinion leader in online forums, who are opinion leaders in photography. Now I need participants for my survey. Here is the link. Duration is 15-25 minutes

I would be very glad if some people here could participate.

Thank you sooo much,

Astrid

MrPogo Nov 5, 2006 6:20 AM

I've filled it in.

asho28 Nov 5, 2006 8:14 AM

Thank you so much, that`s great:D

Geejay Nov 5, 2006 11:54 AM

I've filled it in but I found some of the technical questions ambiguous.

Good luck with your survey.

asho28 Nov 5, 2006 1:29 PM

Thank you soooo :cool: One of the technical questions will be deleted because of that

hoodsa Nov 5, 2006 3:11 PM

Done:cool:. Some of the techincal questions could b misunterstood by some people though.

Marc H Nov 5, 2006 4:52 PM

Filled it in.

one hint, add a currency to the question about how much you've spendt last year.

I dit not know what te currency was, but having spent more than 3000 euro last year, made it quite easy for me

BillDrew Nov 5, 2006 9:00 PM

Keep your agree-disagree scale going the same way on all pages. I think I got at least one page respones inverted that way.

You have so many questions that you are unlikely to getmuch useful without paying folks to answer them all.A chance to win a subscription isn't likely to tempt many folks. Esp since most folks will assume that leaving an email address will generate a flood of spam.

Hawgwild Nov 6, 2006 12:17 AM

BillDrew wrote:
Quote:

Keep your agree-disagree scale going the same way on all pages. I think I got at least one page respones inverted that way.

You have so many questions that you are unlikely to getmuch useful without paying folks to answer them all.A chance to win a subscription isn't likely to tempt many folks. Esp since most folks will assume that leaving an email address will generate a flood of spam.

Dittos-Robert

Nov 6, 2006 12:17 AM

asho28 wrote:
Quote:

Hi,

I hope so, that it is ok to post this here, if it`s not ok,please admin delete my posting.My name is Astrid and I`m a student, I study journalism and media sciencein vienna, I have to do a survey about opinion leader in online forums, who are opinion leaders in photography. Now I need participants for my survey. Here is the link. Duration is 15-25 minutes

I would be very glad if some people here could participate.

Thank you sooo much,
Astrid
Well, your link had advertizing banners on it, so it's been eliminated...if you want to advertise here, I recommend you contact Danee from the main page. Other than that...welcome to the Forums!
Kalypso

asho28 Nov 6, 2006 5:11 AM

Thanks all for participating, I have got enough participants and I will tell the winners as soon as possible.

@BillDrew Thanks for the hints, my prof wants the agree-disagree scalenot always the sameway. I know it would beeasier to fill out.

Thanks so much to all,

Astrid