Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Trying to find a top loader??? (

pbjunkiee Nov 2, 2009 12:14 PM

Trying to find a top loader???
I saw a top loading SLR case in a climbing magazine a little back. It was a belt holster, but only consisted of a metal wire frame and a small sheath for the lenses to sit in; I have scoured the internet for this thing, and just cannot find it??

Any help is appreciated.


hgernhardtjr Nov 2, 2009 5:58 PM

I use and like the Lowepro Toploaders, which are beltable "bags" that can be worn on hip or chest ... but the Spider Holster may be more what you are looking for, although there is little protection for the lens or camera as it simply (and securely) hangs from your belt using a novel quick retreival system:

pbjunkiee Nov 2, 2009 7:01 PM

I have seen those before, but the one that i am looking for is almost a cross of the two..
It has a metal wire external frame/cradle, but has a verticle cylindrical bag for the cameras lens to sit in, it is very nifty, all i have to do is find it...


Enjoy :D

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:16 AM.