Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   General Discussion (
-   -   Where do people get those frames around pix? (

WisconsinGirl Jan 8, 2005 2:44 PM

I have Microsoft Picture It 7.0 and PS Elements 2.0 and whatever software came with my DREbel. Am I missing something? I can't seem to find those nice frames that I see all over when people post. If there is a web site or somewhere to get some of these frames, i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!


Baz Jan 8, 2005 10:41 PM

Do you mean a frame or a border? If it's a border you need, the Irfanview free viewer application will do this.

Open the pic in this viewer.At the top select Image, then select Canvas size.

From there you can select border size & color.

Tom Overton Jan 8, 2005 11:46 PM

Hi Wisconsin;

I had pretty much the same question a while back. One answer is to use Photoshop actions which have been adapted to work in Elements. Follow the link in this thread:

Curves in PSE2?


Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

WisconsinGirl Jan 9, 2005 1:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the great tips!! I think I have it figured out now!!! :cool:

cock3tail Jan 17, 2005 8:26 PM

:?Hi,I Have downloaded the Curves in PSE 2 for framing but there doesn't appear to be any instructions on how to frame. I am completly lost. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.

PeterP Jan 18, 2005 11:44 AM

There is a commercial package called extensis photoframe that does this at I think they want close to 200$ for it. :(

toadfrog Jan 20, 2005 7:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:idea:I bought photo explosion it has several types of frams and photo projects office max for about 25.00 two years ago it is good software but not great would you like to see some of the frames ok

toadfrog Jan 20, 2005 7:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)

toadfrog Jan 20, 2005 7:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)

toadfrog Jan 20, 2005 7:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
more frames

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.