Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Oct 12, 2006, 3:34 PM   #1

Hey guys,

I am thinking about implementing a 50% and 100% crop zoom in addition to the standard size pics on my gallery.
The following url <REMOVED AS IT NO LONGER EXISTS> is a BETA version of this.

Photos 1-5 and 7-9 have the crop files available. I don't have the original edited versionis of the images on my gallery with me at work so I can't update the entire gallery yet.
Please tell me what you think and if this a good thing to do.

My primary purpose is that I want people to be fully aware of what they are buying. The first 2 pics were made with my first digital camera, The next 6 were shot with my Fuji S5100, and the remainder were done with a Canon XT. Obviously the quality is different between these cameres. I have tried my best to adapt the print size offered to match these differences. Only images that have the best quality get larger print sizes. But I thought a potential buyer would like to see a sample as best as could be done via a monitor.
To view the crop samples press the 50% Crop or 100% Crop buttons under the photo.
nelmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:19 AM   #2

I now have a fully functional half and full resolution crop zoom feature working on my website with the 21 photographs in my gallery. Please tell me what you think of this feature and any of the images if you like too.

gallery2.html does not exist now.

The URL is: http://www.mattspinelli.com/gallery.html

Thanks.
nelmr is offline   Reply With Quote