Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 23, 2006, 2:03 PM   #11

Hi Eric,

First of all, i have used Binoculars but was young then and at that age was just interested in looking at some Gorgeous Girls legs!!!Lol

The 8x factor to me, if im right? Say 1x is the eye and 8x is the magnification the eye will reach this is in Laymens terms!!

2nd 35-80mm i think was a Sigma or Vivitar which fits the EOS Digital camera (EF)

this was listed on Ebay where im looking at lenses for much cheaper. But good Quality Lenses.

I'm just trying to get my head round all this information as photography is i find complicated.

I have a Canon Xuis 2 which has always taken great Pictures. But is a Compact so really ive always taken (Snap and Shoot) Pictures

I really wanna learn as much as i can and eventaully be able to take top class Pictures i can be proud of rather than the (Snap and Shoot) TYPE!!!!!

Im also getting into CS2 V9 and also have Elements 4.0 which i enjoy messing about with......But even that i want to perfect!!

Cheers

Andrew

P.S It's my Birthday next Saturday and my Wife said pic a lens for my Camera from my Daughter so i gotta be Quick

P.P.S What Camera do you rate in the 10mp catagory at around the same price tag as my Brother will buy this 400D off of me for the same price as i paid!!!!!!!
wrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2006, 6:36 PM   #12

Can anyone tell me what the Canon EOS/EF Mount 650-2600mm telephoto zoom lens f8-16 made by Optika like!!
wrams is offline   Reply With Quote