Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 1, 2006, 6:20 AM   #11

I completely disagree with everything stated in this thread.

I will NOT get affected by anything that have been said against me before by you guys.

I will collect all the necessary informations that I feel is useful, in this forum; and thendiscard the rest.

I would betrying my best to avoid this forum from now on.

I will still stand by my knowledge of the various cameras, lenses, image sensors, and image quality outputs of the various digital cameras; that I have posted in this forum before. (A fraction of what I know actually)

I will be registering myself into another camera/photography forum right after this final message of mine in here.

As a final note to you all guys;

Whatever you all have said against me beforein the past,can ONLY affectmy temporary INTERNET forum profile in here; which doesn't signify "me" at all.

The most harm you all guys can deal out, is only limited to my created account & nickname BenjaminXYZin this forum. (You all can't harm "me" anymore other thanwhat wasalready done)

Now that all have been said, I am now ever ready for a permanent ban and complete removal of all my post; that I have ever posted in this forum before. (They all signify just so much of "me"; whichareinfact,very limited)

I will continue to read reviews of cameras and and learn more about photography in college. I will also strive to improve my photography skills, and enjoy the art. (Which I have always enjoyed) NO ONE can discourage me from taking great photographs.

In addition, it is also obvious that NO ONE can prevent me from having my knowledge of the various cameras, lenses, image sensors, and high ISO performance of the various cameras; and I still stand FIRM on my knowledge base of them.

In the ending sequence; I don't even "know" any of you guys, so I have no reasons to get affected by what you all have saidto me. :blah:In the first place, you all guys don't evenKNOW me.

A professional photographer whom I know also said that I don't need to bother what you all guys have been saying to me. (I mean, it is only an INTERNET forum; which has no significance at all,to real life!) P.S., he said that I would be better well off learning from him in person. (I agree with with him!)

I am off to enjoy life (No need to waste my time in here).

BTW;

[Actively coming from 3 other forums currently; "I feel that thisforum is a weird forum".]

Why have I joined this forum?

Itwas because I did not have an I.S.P. account to join dpreview forums; during that time. Nevertheless, I already have an I.S.P. account recently.

P.S., tomorrow I would be receiving my Pentax K100D body with 31mm f/1.8 AL Limited SMC P-FA. I will be off to enjoy. (Plus avoid forums for six months)
BenjaminXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 7:04 AM   #12

Quote:
I will continue to read reviews of cameras and and learn more about photography in college. I will also strive to improve my photography skills, and enjoy the art. (Which I have always enjoyed)
While in college, I hope you also learn some people skills. You will find that is VERY important if you wish to have a career in photography (or any career, for that matter).
amazingthailand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 7:26 AM   #13

Quote:
I am off to enjoy life (No need to waste my time in here).
Quote:
Quote:
UH HUH.
Quote:
Why have I joined this forum?

Itwas because I did not have an I.S.P. account to join dpreview forums; during that time. Nevertheless, I already have an I.S.P. account recently.
Quote:
OH NO.
Quote:
P.S., tomorrow I would be receiving my Pentax K100D body with 31mm f/1.8 AL Limited SMC P-FA. I will be off to enjoy. (Plus avoid forums for six months)
Quote:
REALLY.
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 8:30 AM   #14

tomorrow i will be receiving my leica M17 with 50mm summicron f 1.1

maybe i can get some good low light shots

:|

Last edited by bernabeu; Jun 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM.
bernabeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 9:09 AM   #15

bernabeu wrote:
Quote:
tomorrow i will be receiving my leica M17 with 50mm summicron f 1.1

maybe i can get some good low light shots

:|

I'm afraid of the dark, therefore I can only take pictures in well lit situations. Actually I don't mind since it makes me feel brighter.

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:35 AM   #16

You think you got your little feelings hurt over here Ben, wait 'til you start spewing your nonsense over at the dpreview forums...they'll tear your butt up something fierce!!!

"Whatever you all have said against me beforein the past,can ONLY affectmy temporary INTERNET forum profile in here; which doesn't signify "me" at all."

"The most harm you all guys can deal out, is only limited to my created account & nickname BenjaminXYZin this forum."

Now don't you worry, Ben...I won't be tellin' all the others the nicks you use in those other forums. Your secret is safe with me.

Hope you feel better now.

the Hun

rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:52 AM   #17
Administrator

OK guys.

This "let's beat up on Benjamin" thread is a bit too personal (which is almost always a bad idea in a public forum).

So, this thread is now closed.

Let's stick to discussing photography.

Thanks.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote