Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 13, 2003, 12:12 AM   #1

Default Raw files inNikon View 6 for Mac

I have NK6 on bothe OS9.2.2 and OS 10.2.6. I was never been able to open a raw file in 9.2.2 but they would open fine in 10.2.6 - now for whatever reason I can't open them in either one. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Louise Parrish
Louise Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 13, 2003, 8:56 AM   #2

Are you able to open it up directly from the software? Or are you trying to double click on the file? I know little about OSX, but I've used and programmed on MacOS 7 for a couple of years.

Depending on your answer, it sounds like the registration of that file type (that isn't the right name... I forget what it is) is gone.

If you can't open it up directly from NC6, then something else entirely is wrong.

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2003, 9:29 PM   #3

Default NV6

Eric

I am able to open NikonView6 but when I double click on the file I get message to look at Transfer and change the destination of the fiile but I see no way of dsoing so in Transfer and then the NV6 closes soo I cannot open the files that are in Jpeg, etc. I have the Photoshop plug-in NEF and it is installed in the Photoshop plug-ins. I hope I am rxplaining myself correctly. Thanks for answering me.

Louise
Louise Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote