Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 26, 2007, 6:11 PM   #1

I just finished writing an article about a very beautiful place where some of my best photographs have been taken. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Here is the link: http://www.mattspinelli.com/sharonFalls.html

Also, feel free to play with the interactive map and use it to try to get directions. I am aware of one bug already and that is for Internet Explorer 6 & 7 where it won't draw the driving path for directions but it will in Firefox. I am investigating why. However, if you find any other bugs or even typos in the article I would greatly appreciate you letting me know. Thanks!
nelmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 26, 2007, 7:04 PM   #2

Well done web page. Makes me want to go there.

The map worked fine with IE7 for me, but all I used was the zoom to orient myself. It also switched to the other view modes OK.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 7:29 AM   #3

slipe wrote:
Quote:
Well done web page. Makes me want to go there.

The map worked fine with IE7 for me, but all I used was the zoom to orient myself. It also switched to the other view modes OK.
Thanks for the feedback. The bug is now fixed so everything should work fine (the bug only manifested itself if you were to have clicked the button "get directions" which appears after you click on a red marker. But again, it's fixed now.
nelmr is offline   Reply With Quote