Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 6, 2009, 1:09 AM   #1

Default nikon p90

Iv just bought a nikon p90 camera. When i take a picture the image which appears on the camera screen isnt very good quality. I havent had a chance to hook it up toa computer yet but do you think they will come out fine. Does the camera screen just not show the pictures that clearly normally?? Iv played around with all the feature settings and nothing makes it any better.
tony99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 6, 2009, 5:38 AM   #2

Depends on what you mean by "isn't very good quality" and "that clearly". Are the pictures blurry because of camera or subject movement? Are the pictures blurry because you didn't properly focus the camera before taking the shot? 'Feature settings' would have nothing to do with that. Are the pictures too dark? Grainy? How do the pictures look when played back in the EVF? The same? I wouldn't do anything until I uploaded the pictures into your computer.

the Hun
rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:25 PM   #3

Default nikon p90

cheers for getting back to me, the images are grainy and not very sharp, the main subject always seems block like as if it was made out of lego
tony99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 6:41 AM   #4

Sounds like the pics have been cropped or digitally zoomed. Are you using digital zoom either during shooting or playback?

the Hun
rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2009, 8:49 AM   #5

If you're talking about the EVF (electronic viewfinder) have you adjusted the diopter wheel next to it? If it's the LCD refer to earlier posts, that's all I've got!
omnibus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2009, 9:10 AM   #6

I think there's a piece of plastic film on the screen that your suppose to remove. Don't know if that's your problem or not!
donp is offline   Reply With Quote