Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Sep 6, 2009, 3:16 PM   #1

Default Hd4000p

Hi,

Not sure if this belongs on this forum or not. It seems to handle mostly Photo cams. This camara is a digital security cam,that has a Motion Detection function.

However for some reason the option to enable it is greyed out, I cannot seem to turn it on. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas?

Thanks for any ideas.
Attached Images

namliaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 6, 2009, 3:31 PM   #2
Administrator

Well.. your best bet would be to ask the manufacturer if you can't figure it out by the user guide. If you don't have one, the manufacturer's site may have a download section (most do). Some manufacturers have a FAQ section by model, forums and more.

What brand is it?

With some cameras, you have to be in a certain mode before some options are available. So, you may be seeing the same thing with it. But, without knowing more about it, it's hard to say.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2009, 3:36 PM   #3
Administrator

It looks like that's a Sanyo from a quick google search by that model number. From the .pdf brochure I see about it, some of the motion detection features are only available in "preset positions" (which makes sense, as a moving camera wouldn't work well that way). So, if it's got some kind of mode setting for camera movement, you may try changing it if you can't figure it out by it's manual.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2009, 10:19 AM   #4

Yes it is a Sanyo, the camara is still.... ie. preset, no movement
The problem well... problem.. chalange... the option doesnt seem changable... I have tried each and every aviable option I can think of, schedule on/off, etc... but this option despite mentioned in the usermanual doesnt seem to bet enabled
namliaM is offline   Reply With Quote