Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 18, 2003, 8:04 AM   #11

maybe you can try to post the link to the photos, if you uploaded somewhere on the net, use these tags

If you didn't upload the photos on the net ... well I don't know what to tell you, maibe creating a new account on some free hosting sites if is not to complycated.

see ya all
ovisopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2003, 3:07 PM   #12

Default Posting Images

Gwen,

Go to the faq page on this forum and scroll down to the 4th section-"Can I post images". This will explain that you cannot post pictures directly with you post question. HTH.
unclejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2003, 5:06 AM   #13

Take a look at the picture in the following link...that's one of the problems mentioned here:

http://www.stevesforums.com/phpBB2/v...ic.php?t=16893
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2003, 11:51 AM   #14

No, that is nothing like what I'm experiencing. I'm going to try and find a website I can post the photos to so you guys can see them. I'll let you know as soon as they're up.

Gwen
Gwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2003, 3:31 PM   #15

This is wierd. I tried to upload the 'glitter' photos to a webpage I'm building and the 'glitter' doesn't show up on the photos. It doesn't even show up really when I view the photo in Photoshop. I can kind of see it if I use my imagination <g>) but when I enlarge the photo, it completely goes away. I'll have to send the photos off to be printed (Shutterfly) and see what happens.

Boy, I can see why my friends are interested in selling their camera!
Old Nov 20, 2003, 7:14 PM   #16

What ISO setting are you using? Higher ISOs produce 'noise,' is this what you're referring to?
SpeedyManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2003, 1:45 PM   #17

No, it's not noise. I don't know the iso. I had it on auto. I'm not sure what iso the camera chooses when everything is on auto and you're using the flash.

I'm starting to think my closeness to the subjects had something to do with it. It would have been interesting to have had an adult in the photo. I was looking at my son's hair last night and I swear it had that glittery look irl. Maybe it's just something that happens when shooting kids with shiny hair and newborn puppies with the same close up with a flash.

And like I said, when you enlarge the photo, it goes away. Wierd!

Gwen