Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Oct 6, 2010, 5:41 PM   #21

I had a chance to take pictures in same condition tonight. Results were not good without flash. I realised that if you don't want motion blur while dancing you have to have external flash not internal. Internal flash is not good if you are away from the flash range.

With internal flash ISO was 400 without it, ISO was 3200, even at 3200 iso without flash you could get motion blur easly, i used burst mode but there were motion blur. So i just decide not to give camera to anybody because without flash even i don't have a chance to take good pictures at those conditions.

I know there are flash suggestions around forum but is there any specific one which i can use for long time, because i really paid a lot with accessories and i need a long life cheap flash.

Secondly about lenses: 55-250 is totaly useless because you exceed buildin flash range easly. 50 mm 1.8 is good but it is 50 mm. You need to come close or go away from subject and this bored the people. Better choice is 18-55 but it's Aperture is 3.5 maximum and you really need a flash.

The idea of disposable cameras is really good, but i am afraid it is to late for buying them
imut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2010, 1:32 AM   #22

Not sur were you are but I know that thatey sell at the party stores in florida you just go in and get a bag usually 6 or 8 in a bag.
wave01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2010, 3:58 AM   #23

I am in desert like place. There is no store to buy them.
imut is offline   Reply With Quote