Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 5, 2011, 11:29 PM   #1

Default Psss

I am needing to get some kind of other business going here.. With such a bad economy at this money with gas prices on the rise I have toyed with the idea of doing maybe photo shot trips.. course i can only take five or six on a trip. I was wondering if any one here has done this and could fill me in on how much would one charge would ya make it a day trip only or maybe do a week end trip hooking up with a motel to stay in as well as some of the eateries for at least one good meal or do one let them figure out all that.... of course I would have to gain other information if there are any medical problems along the way... etc.. but I see this as a great way to be able to afford the trips I would like to make and have the company along with... as well provide a good service to the community.. Any other input is greatly helpful Insurance or any other sources that that will turn the business into a great hit...Nora
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 6, 2011, 9:11 AM   #2

Sounds like a pretty good idea, if you know the places with photo appeal, and are good with the public. One resource that may help would be your state's travel an tourism agency. They could maybe fix you up with info on how to start, and what kinds of insurance you would need, etc.

brian
VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:54 AM   #3

Thanks Brian! I will give that a try and see what going in that area... and I do I have done loads of day trips on my own with my children .. and they are great places to go ...
Old Feb 8, 2011, 1:23 AM   #4

Plan to make some flyers see if I get any calls on this....