Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 2, 2004, 12:06 AM   #1

Default Kodak CX6330 vs Canon A70

Hi! I'm new to this forum!

A couple of months ago I bought a Kodak CX6330 and now I'm a dissapointed. I take a lot of pictures and when I come back home to look at my photos, almost every pictures are blurry. At the new years eve party, I saw a Canon A70 and I started to look at this camera. I would like to know if I should get a new Canon A70 and sell my Kodak CX6330. I thought I was doing a good choice when I bought this camera... Am I doing somthing wrong? Or is the Canon A70 better than the Kodak CX6330? I'm going to Cuba in 2 weeks and I want to bring a digital camera but I'm scared because when I'm back from my trip I dont want to have ugly and blurry pictures of my vacations. I need some advices thanks!
klop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 2, 2004, 6:19 PM   #2

Anyone could help me?

Is it true that Canon makes better picture than Kodak at the same quality for example 3.2MP ?
Old Jan 2, 2004, 6:23 PM   #3

I've heard too that Canon is a better reputated company concerning digital cameras...
Olivier12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2004, 5:02 PM   #4

Okay
Old Jan 4, 2004, 5:13 PM   #5

You should be aware of the lighting in your environment before you take photos. Typically, auto mode determines the best aperture and shutter speed to get a well lit photo. If the lighting in the surrounding environment is low, the camera will try and compensate with a longer shutter speed, which in turn means your pictures will exhibit camera shake. I'm not sure how your Kodak camera functions, but my Canon A70 is sweet when it comes to such information. It tells me what it's going to take the shot at, with or without flash (and in the case of my new years party, flash was a must). So when I took my photos, if it told me it was going to take it at anything slower than 1/30 a second, I needed to either use flash or pray for still hands =)

If your camera displays that information, make use of it. Also, take practice shots (lots of them!) before you start using your camera for real events. Itís important to see how your camera functions in various conditions otherwise youíll miss out on events like this =(
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote