Old Jan 17, 2012, 6:05 PM   #121

Wow, nice machine! :-)
SourGrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2012, 9:00 PM   #122

I have no idea what I'd do with it
teddydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:01 PM   #123

Default PC Contest

Would love to win this pc, so that I can quickly process my home movies of my 10 mth old daughter made from my Canon HV30 digicam. On my current pc, this process takes too long.
woogoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:26 PM   #124

This would be a huge upgrade for my wife. Since we have 4 kiddos (ages 3,5,7,9) we are constantly taking pictures and some movies to send to our families and create cards during holidays. Our current PC is slow and doesn't have a great video card or editing software. This would surely fit the bill. I know she would be happy and our kids lives would be captured and stored on this awesome PC. Thanks guys.

Shared on FB too

Last edited by jtheater; Jan 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added message
jtheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 3:39 PM   #125

This year's Christmas day was spent working to get our computers up and running again. For some reason, our two computers stopped working properly on Christmas Day. Of course, some of the kid's gifts were PC related and they couldn't use them. (the Wii stopped reading discs too that day). One computer is way too old so it's just old age, the other is only two years old, but keeps giving us the blue screen of death through out the day. Changed the hard drive, added RAM, checked the drivers, installed a new OS, still giving us the blue screen at start up, but at least it comes on after a few tries.

A great computer would help us get back to normal, plus the huge amount of storage would help with my photo storage. Last year alone, I shot 32,000 photos in RAW. It's a pain to search through 4 external drives just to find the image I'm looking for.

Plus, it matches my desk.
lapstrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 5:31 PM   #126

Window 7 with plenty of ram as opposed to my current system running Vista with only 4GB of ram, not to mention a better graphics card.
SirBaldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 5:38 PM   #127

I would use this beast to help Lightroom chew through my 18megapixel raws my T3i spits out.
miasok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2012, 4:51 AM   #128
Mo.

This would make a huge improvement over my current G4. My picture editing and video work would probably be instant, no more waiting on the spinning beach ball and no more choppy YouTube videos.
Mo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2012, 5:38 AM   #129

What a fantastic prize - Good luck to everyone - If I do not win at least I now have the specs for my dream machine when I can afford it - Here's hoping!!!

Regards

Mike
kilyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:13 AM   #130

Default A slight upgrade

I'm currently using a 10'' netbook to edit all my photos. Winning this would be awesome!
Hoodj1234 is offline   Reply With Quote