Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 7, 2004, 6:21 PM   #1

Default Pictures did show now they don't?

I have numerous photos (pets, closeup, other) they used to show up on the post, now they don't??? I have them on sony imagestation and they show up there ok. any one else experience this type of dilema. Thanks
cowboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2004, 12:31 AM   #2

I think that Sony Imagestation (SI) may be one of those hosting services that likes to keep its audience "trapped"--it doesn't want its photos to be linked to other sites. If you view the photo first at SI, then come here, the photos will probably show up because they are already in your computer's temporary memory, but if someone tries to view them here alone, they won't show up . . . or something like that. My explanation may be all wet, but I've experienced the same thing with people's photos on other forums as well, so you're not alone. The best solution is to check with your internet provider and see if they provide disc space for users; many providers allow each user a certain amount of "free" space for internet sites and so on. Or they may provide space at a nominal fee.
Norm in Fujino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2004, 8:16 AM   #3

Norm , This just started yesterday I have posted here for months with no trouble using IS. Barb gave me a solution that worked but I see it only worked for a while then pictures went ByBy again, Stumped!!!
cowboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote