Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 24, 2014, 1:42 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonParsons View Post
Looks good, but it could have been more `supermodel looking or 'Corporate' if it was darker all around. Did they advise you on how this should be edited? I really give it up to you. Being able to get published (put up) in a public spotlight like this is tremendous work on your behalf. The dSLR is important huh? I like plain old digital cameras from the 35mm film days or even those slim film cameras. Check out Spyed (__ABOUT US_) on Deviantart or my Hexlaion account (earlier in there, there is a 5 picture series.) I love this stuff, this What We Do: Take Pictures; and call them photographs. Hilarious.
I am not sure what you mean in this message. I don't get your meaning here. Sorry...
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2014, 4:14 PM   #12

Plus, this is misleading, these aren't even models or yours in fact. What is really going on here?
BrandonParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2015, 1:21 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonParsons View Post
Plus, this is misleading, these aren't even models or yours in fact. What is really going on here?
WOW!!!!! I think I've really had enough of this guy. I don't care if I get banned or not but I'm going to say it because I've reserved my opinions until NOW!
Brandon you have A LOT of nerve putting down this photo as well as many other threads I have seen you reply to. You can NOT take any kind of decent shot to save your life yet you mock very good photographers here. Why you haven't been 86'd here is beyond me.
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2015, 6:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagaboo View Post
WOW!!!!! I think I've really had enough of this guy. I don't care if I get banned or not but I'm going to say it because I've reserved my opinions until NOW!
Brandon you have A LOT of nerve putting down this photo as well as many other threads I have seen you reply to. You can NOT take any kind of decent shot to save your life yet you mock very good photographers here. Why you haven't been 86'd here is beyond me.
Thanks for looking out for my back...Appreciate the gesture a lot!

Best Wishes
Ben :-)
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote