Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 27, 2014, 10:05 AM   #1

Default My Harperís BAZAAR Hippie Glam 70ís Story

Hi All,

First and foremost, here is wishing You and Your Loved ones a very Happy Holiday Season, Christmas and New Years. Hope 2015 bring you the very sweetest and fruitful experiences.

I just wanted to share with those of you interested in Fashion, my newest editorial in the January 2015 edition of Harperís BAZAAR China. It was pretty cold outside and being that the Fashion was Spring-Summer 2015, the model Yulia Serzhantova at Silent Models Paris was a real trooper. Paris can get pretty cold at times.

Hope you enjoy it and the short video clip.

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/091x

Best Wishes
Ben
Attached Images

benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 27, 2014, 6:29 PM   #2

Some great shots there Mr Kanarek... and especially pleasing for me as I just love the 70's vibrant styles and colour- be it fashion,wallpaper,sofa's etc... 70's ruled
Miss Serzhantova seemed to be made for it all... and I especially like the black number covered in red flowers...!! Very Striking
Hope you've had a good Christmas and that your New Year continues in that fashion... (groan... )
SIMON40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2014, 7:27 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMON40 View Post
Some great shots there Mr Kanarek... and especially pleasing for me as I just love the 70's vibrant styles and colour- be it fashion,wallpaper,sofa's etc... 70's ruled
Miss Serzhantova seemed to be made for it all... and I especially like the black number covered in red flowers...!! Very Striking
Hope you've had a good Christmas and that your New Year continues in that fashion... (groan... )
Thanks for the kind words Simon!
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote