Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Mar 31, 2004, 7:19 PM   #1

Default Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Anyone buy from this place?

Service? Any problems? Opinions?

Thanks,

James
JamesDFarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 2, 2004, 1:16 AM   #2

If your talking about http://www.cameracanada.com/index.asp, then I completely recommend giving them a try. I have purchased gear from them now on 4 seperate instances (Oly wcon-0.7, tcon-1.7, 6 filters, adapter, tripod, 512mb xD card) over the cource of about 5 months and have always been completely happy. Their flat rate shipping (at the time, not sure if they still have it) is extremely nice for Canadian residence and the longest time after placing an online order till I actually had the gear was 3 days which isn't bad since im in Calgary. They are also have some very good prices on certain gear that I haven't found anywhere else.

When I ordered up some filters from them (among some other stuff).... Hoya ND4, ND8 they didn't have them in stock at the time so they emailed me to see if I wanted to hold the rest of the order till the were in stock or have the parts they did have instock shipped right away and have the 2 filters shipped when they came in. I had the parts they did have in stock shipped out and they shipped the filters out about 1 week latter when they came in. Best part is I only paid 1 shipping fee of I believe $10cdn for both shipments!
tkmckay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2004, 7:32 AM   #3

That's the place. Thanks for the info.

James
JamesDFarrow is offline   Reply With Quote