Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old May 5, 2004, 4:43 PM   #1

I tried clicking the "Browse" button and selecting the file on my local computer that I wanted to attach. I saw no evidence that the file uploaded. If I do a preview, I see the file name at the bottom of the message but no picture. If I click the filename, I can see the picture. What step am I missing?
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 5, 2004, 6:48 PM   #2

Calr I did the same thing.. i don't think the pic shows up in the pre-view ..but it does when you Hit send.. ?? curious
cowboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2004, 6:51 PM   #3

If true, that would be a pity. That is how I test to make sure the address is right (well, I also usually open it in a browser, but I check with "preview" as well.)

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2004, 11:59 PM   #4

When you upload from your computer you cannot preview. It wouldn't be bad if once up it could be deleted. If anybody has figured out how to delete please pass it on.

Suzan
ImKayd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2004, 10:18 AM   #5
Administrator

ImKayd1 wrote:
Quote:
When you upload from your computer you cannot preview. It wouldn't be bad if once up it could be deleted. If anybody has figured out how to delete please pass it on.

Suzan

Once you have attached an image or file you will find an option below the typing area that allows you to delete the attachment. Note that attachments are notuploaded to the board until you hit preview or send.

A roundabout way to see the uploaded attachment is to right-click the attachment link and then select properties, highlight the location URL and hit Ctrl-C, click on the Insert Image button in the toolbar above and paste inthe image location URL (Ctrl-V) into it. The image will now show in your editing preview window and in the message later too.

-Steve
steve is offline   Reply With Quote