Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 10, 2004, 5:02 PM   #1
CVR

Hi all

Firstly i would like to thank everyone on this great forum, for helping me with your views and opinions on the Nikon D70. After a month of solid research into the camera's available, and much advice from the users of this site i went into my local camera store and purchased a brand new Nikon D70 with the 18-70mm lens. I have only had it a few hours and already snapped over 100 pictures, I LOVE it so far. I would just like to thank everyone once again for your very useful info, not forgetting Steve with the excellent review on the camera, thank you all.

Thanks !!!!
CVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 10, 2004, 6:15 PM   #2

I'm not sure I've helped you in the past, but as one of the top 3 posters on the site, thanks for saying this. Some of us spend a fair amount of time here (for free) so its nice to have that effort be appreciated every once in a while.

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2004, 12:16 PM   #3

eric s wrote:
Quote:
I'm not sure I've helped you in the past, but as one of the top 3 posters on the site, thanks for saying this. Some of us spend a fair amount of time here (for free) so its nice to have that effort be appreciated every once in a while.

Eric

Top 3 "quantity" wise or "quality" wise?:lol:
frontier02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2004, 6:20 PM   #4

frontier02 wrote:
Quote:

Top 3 "quantity" wise or "quality" wise?:lol:

If you look at virtualy every post Eric has made, they are quality. Eric and others spend large amounts of their time on these boards helping others out of the good of their heart. Even if you were joking about that comment, it is still kind of disheartning to downplay someone like that.

Thank you to Eric and all of the others who participate QUALITY posts on this board.
RyanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 9:30 AM   #5

RyanH:

Your are absolutely correct. When I re-read my reply, it did seem kind of snippy -- did not mean it that way. I have read quite a few of the posts that ericS, Chako, and JimC make, and they are very informative. I have learned quite a lot just from "lurking" and I appreciate everyone's contributions.

frontier02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 9:44 AM   #6

i see wat you mean by "snippy" but i didn't read it like that, i saw the :lol:and figured you were joking....lol

eric s most definetely posts "quality", i'm catching up in posts.....but mine aren't nearly as long as his.....lol...he had two weeks to gain a lead

Vito

oh yeah....duh....Enjoy your new D70!
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote