Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Oct 15, 2002, 7:38 AM   #1

Default reputable website needed

:?:

Goodmorning

Newbie here, could someone please advise on a reputable website to but lexar memory stick 128MB. I see prices are way down but I am afraid to use a credit card on a site I do not know .I would like a few names to research. Thank you!
Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 15, 2002, 12:20 PM   #2

Default Memory Stick?

If you are looking for 128mb smart media, go to www.buy.com. I believe they have free shipping. Cost is about $57.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2002, 5:50 PM   #3
Administrator

Default Re: reputable website needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi
:?:

Goodmorning

Newbie here, could someone please advise on a reputable website to but lexar memory stick 128MB. I see prices are way down but I am afraid to use a credit card on a site I do not know .I would like a few names to research. Thank you!

Our friends at Ritz Camera have a very secure online ordering system, you'll find their 128MB memory sticks here:

http://www.ritzcamera.com/cgi-bin/nc...5&capture=TRUE

-Steve
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2002, 10:21 PM   #4

I'd recomend looking at the folks who advertise on the sites you find reputable. No site is going to be able to survive if their advertisers are anything but reputable. Doing that also help support the site.

I bought my camera with the click-through here to Ritz. Wasn't the cheapest, but I am afraid of anyone who offers anything at a really cheap price.
BillDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2002, 7:25 AM   #5

I agree cheaper is not always the way to go however paying anywhere from 55.00 to 100.00 for the same item is ridiculas.I paid 118.00 for two lexar 128Mb on a website that I found, not the cheapest but not the most expensive . I read quite a few reviews and weeded out some realy bad websites.

Thank you for the advice

Gigi

BTW : I would be open to contributing a few dollars here or there to support this site.
Old Oct 19, 2002, 11:27 AM   #6

Just as a follow up I ordered from Memorysuppliers.com selected three day delivery for 7.50.I recieved my memory as promised yesterday morning.