Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 18, 2005, 11:55 AM   #1

Can you guys list some gifts (that I can purchase or make myself) that involves the use of pictures? Basically, I want to give a gift to someone who is visiting me and I thought it would be interesting to etch/embed a picture of them in an object. I'm looking at things like photos on t-shirts, mugs, etc but would prefer something more unique and better.

So far I have looked into photo cystals. This is a great choice but the pics are too expensive for any decent size (the regular sizes are too small... 10cm is still too small I think). I think I have to wait a few years before I get prices for a size that I like. In any case, this is a great idea. (If no one knows what I'm talking about, check out Crystalix)

Is there anything else out there? Can you guys just list your favourite items? So far I know of the crystal thingie, t-shirts, mugs, calendars, and cards... what else?

Thanks!
Sivaram Velauthapillai is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 18, 2005, 12:00 PM   #2

Check out the gifts available at snapfish.com. (http://www.snapfish.com/store/t_=0)

They have a number of possibilities available, including puzzles, clocks, stationery, cards, clothing, and even trivets!
perdendosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2005, 1:58 PM   #3

Thanks.. I'll check them out... anyone else have more ideas?
Sivaram Velauthapillai is offline   Reply With Quote