Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 18, 2005, 3:07 PM   #1

I want to give you a story line about this photo...think any man or women who likes photography should view his works! He worked in his later years trying to invent a perfect Instant camera....Dr Land who invented the instant camera and also played a very big part in our military....sending "spy satellites" into space using a 70mm film camera....they landed in the Ocean....picked by the US Navy to be processed by the FBI and Military. Photographed Russia and China...our worst enemy's at the time.

Sorry I spelled Polaroid...wrong ... after all these years..
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 21, 2005, 3:21 AM   #2

Ross wrote:
Quote:
I want to give you a story line about this photo...think any man or women who likes photography should view his works! He worked in his later years trying to invent a perfect Instant camera....Dr Land who invented the instant camera and also played a very big part in our military....sending "spy satellites" into space using a 70mm film camera....they landed in the Ocean....picked by the US Navy to be processed by the FBI and Military. Photographed Russia and China...our worst enemy's at the time.

Sorry I spelled Polaroid...wrong ... after all these years..
I don't understand this post at all. You want to give us a storyline about what photo (I don't see a photo in your message)? Also "...think any man or women who likes photography should view his works"! Is this sentence missing a word?
Old Jan 21, 2005, 11:04 AM   #3
Administrator

Ross:

You'll have to downsize the image first. Then, take a look at this thread on how to use the tools built into the forum software to post a photo:

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...amp;forum_id=2

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 11:45 AM   #4

Is the Polaroid photo a picture of Ansel Adams or of one of his works. If it is the latter, there are copyright issues.
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 11:53 AM   #5
Administrator

calr wrote:
Quote:
Is the Polaroid photo a picture of Ansel Adams or of one of his works. If it is the latter, there are copyright issues.
Based ona previous thread, Ross has a Polaroid that he took of Ansel Adams that he wanted to post here.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 12:07 PM   #6

Hi Ross,

Just my two cents but I would not post the photo here.

This is why:

If you have a photo of the late Ansel Adams with an interesting background or circumstances, it might be worth a bit of dough.

Once it is here on this forum, its mystique and value could be great reduced.

Just a thought...

Good luck
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote