Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jun 4, 2005, 7:49 AM   #1

Hi everyone

Please pardon me if this is not the forum for this post...

My name is dyu anda me along with a few amateur photographersareputting together an exhibition ofat a Book store in Mumbai (india). The theme for the exhibition is "Face Reading." Anyone here from Indiawith sense for photography, love for portraits and a desire to be hung on a wall please check out the message at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tbapc/message/396

Participation in the exhibition is free. If your pictures are selected you would need to spend for the printing and framing. well all details are available on the link. Please email me your details at [email protected] if this interests you.

Looking forward to your participation

Also since im here let me take this opportunity to post the link to one of my pictures which im submitting to the exhibition http://dyudcunha.fotopic.net/p14381519.html

besties

Dyu

P.S. Please note that the exhibition is a non-profit exhibition. hence this post does not violate forum guidelines in any way.

dyu_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 5, 2005, 10:47 PM   #2

No One interested?????

Dyu
Old Jun 6, 2005, 12:19 PM   #3

You've probably limited yourself by restrictine the entry to people "from India" as it says in your original post. Otherwise you wouyld have plenty of people interested, including me. Good luck with the exhibition.
wingnut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2005, 10:57 PM   #4

I am quite ok to keeping it open to photographers from other countries... But i am not sure how to work out the printng and framing for their photographs.. Kindly suggest a way...

Besties

Dyu
Old Jun 9, 2005, 11:54 PM   #5

Hi! I just wanted to say that I love your picture! I only hope that I can take photographs that turn out that good some day with my FZ20. I'm still pretty new to it, butseeing pics like thisisencouraging me to try to get better with this camera.

Take care-

Melissa
ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 3:11 AM   #6

Hi Melissa

Thankyou for the kind words... I think the more pics one captures the more chances of ending up with good ones...

Besties

Dyu